Sunday, June 8, 2008

astrology: its not a myth

(Sunny's experience with astrology as posted in my Orkut community)
Me being a biggest disbeliever of astrology, foreseeing or any form of prophecy, went against the warning of Mr. Bhatia and had to suffer.He had asked me not to think of changing my job before 18th June, not even asking for a raise, but my intuition was constantly forcing me to go for it, and one unlucky day (it became unlucky later on) I asked for a raise coz I was damn very confident that I will get it, but had to return disappointed (don’t even want to disclose the %age).This incident forced me to get more inclined towards astrology (I have started respecting it) and here I am waiting for 18th June to pass.Well now I am looking for more carrier advices from Mr. Bhatia. Don’t want to face similar music again.Thanks a lot Mr. Bhatia, I will continue to use services.

No comments: