Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting married in the same month (......continued)

In response to my yesterday's mail, the lady asked me to prepare her horoscope, I wrote back as to why she needs it. She replied,

"I am not really too sure what I need, I don’t know much about this stuff.
My husband and I got married in June 2006.. we are having some problems.
We got married after this birthday.. from your prev emails I guess it wasn’t a good idea
But what can I do now? "

My reply to her,
Since you are already married, now you will have to stick to your marriage.

Astrologically, getting a separation is good only in certain cases.

Many problems can be solved through astrological solutions. Astrological solutions are carried out by me on your behalf. I have been doing it for many individuals all over India and abroad and they have benefited greatly.

Solution includes any or all of the following .......
...Doing prayers for pleasing the appropriate lord.
...Doing donations....Wearing appropriate gemstones
...Precautions to be taken are advised.
The charges for analysis is $ 10/-
The charges for carrying out the solution are $1000/- payable in installments of $100/- per month. In case you are not satisfied with the results, you can withdraw from making subsequent payments.

The charges have now been modified - case to case basis from 1st Sept, 08.

In case you are interested you will have to tell me the kind of problems you are facing. Send me your and his first name as per your passport or as it appears in your School certificates, date, place and time of birth.

No comments: