Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How solutions can go wrong?

Today I got a call that they have taken out the driver because he did not report yesterday. On enquiry, I found out someone had told them to feed spinach to the cow every Wednesday in the name of their son. They had been doing so for the past five weeks. She also told me that she is suspecting that the tutor of her son is not teaching properly. And father and son are constantly irritable.

On reflecting the above and seeing the son’s horoscope, I scolded my client telling her why she is doing this solution without even informing me, because it is negative for them.

The other negativities, besides the above, that came because of this wrong calculation by the person they approached included,

*urinary tract infection for the son
*monetary benefits being transferred to her sister-in-law. She confirmed she gave a huge sum to *her s-i-l in the past one month
They promised to stop the same from tomorrow

No comments: