Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What is astrology : Can it change your present / future?

Astrology is a hidden form of science and art in the hands of a few persons all over the world.

I also believed that astrology is all hoax, until the time I was guided by a true master and accuracy of astrological predictions was there in front of me. I tried it with other members of my immediate family and friends and every time it worked. Subsequently after a 7 year trial I started practicing it for the general public. Time and again predictions came true.

Solutions are worked out and they have benefited everyone giving them satisfaction, happiness and a meaningful existence. They succeeded in their ventures, their personal and social life. Court cases were solved in their favours, unemployed got jobs, family frictions were resolved peacefully, marriages were arranged even when parents disagreed, business sales increased, labour disputes were solved, etc…..

You cannot see the solutions taking place, but the fact remains, your life becomes better with each passing day. Most of the solutions are done by me at my end for everyone, but some solutions are also carried out by my faithful clients. Some solutions can only be done at the clients place, sometimes which is out of city, and hence have to be informed to the clients.

Shiv Bhatia
Specialization: Astrological solutions
meeting_india@yahoo.com
M-4 First Floor, Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi
Phone: 9350887729

No comments: