Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My latest miraculous experience

(As posted by Mrs. Mridula, on my Orkut community)
"Mr. Shiv Bhatia, I choose to call him a ‘Beacon of Hope for the distressed’. Time & again in 7 years of my association I’ve tried & tested him and God bless him, he’s never let me down, be it family problems, Health, Financial, Relationships, you say it and he has a solution over it.

My latest miraculous experience was when I consulted him over an agonizing problem regarding a relative, which was causing bad blood between us. He consulted my astrological chart and asked me if I had pain in my right shoulder, I was surprised, I asked him how do you know? He said that the charts are showing it. Talk with your relative on _________ day & _________ time, the next day.

Amazingly the next day the problem was sorted out and my pain also disappeared. Time and again he’s proved right. Thank you Sir and God Bless you for helping us."

No comments: