Friday, May 23, 2008

U got to experience it !

(Parry writes about his experience with my astrological and health solutions)

Hi ! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Shiv Bhatia who really helped me put my professional life and my health back on track. In my previous job for 4 years I was travelling almost 28 days in a month affecting my health and family life, was not getting time to even to look for a new job, I then met Mr Shiv Bhatia who did some thing ! and today I am in a much better job, with travelling reduced to 10-12 days in a month and the best part no work on SATURDAY and SUNDAY - 100% with the family. During the last 4 years because of travel I developed Ulcers - which he cured in JUST ONE DOSE ..even my doctors are surprised. ! Thanks once again and as usual I will keep comming back to you for seeking advise.RegardsParry

No comments: