Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A small story where I was greatly helped

(Experience of Mr. Abhay)
I would like to share once recent experience with all you people here. December 2007 me n my wife planned to go abroad for a vacation every thing went smooth the finances, the planning, the destination etc. the deal, the bargains and even the holiday was great fun which I will remember for the rest of my life however when the time came for bookings with the travel agent this fellow messed up things he took the advance money for the tickets a handsome 60,000 Rs. from me and just wont give me my air tickets for 2 months he troubled me, I was on the verge of canceling my trip and drag the travel agent to court, but with a small remedy suggested by Mr Bhatia everything changed over the night and we had the most wonderful vacation we can remember, and we were lucky to have a dinner and with Mr. Bhatia on our return.

Thank you Mr. Bhatia for always being there for us, the world needs people like you.

No comments: